Create your myNEU account now to get the inside scoop on life at Northeastern!
myNEU is your Admitted Student Portal where content is customized for each student. You’ll receive critical information from Northeastern, learn about students from your college and major, and register for admitted student events happening on campus and around the globe such as Welcome Days and Orientation. You will also access your financial aid information, pay deposits, and complete other enrollment processes through the portal.
Instructions to access the portal and, other critical information can be found by logging into your Application Status Check.
Instructions for creating your myNEU account*:
1. Log on to myNEU.neu.edu.
2. Click on “How do I get a myNEU username and password?”
3. Read the computer and network policy, and accept the terms to continue.
4. Please follow the directions in the “Portal Instructions” letter found on the Application Status Check to verify your identity.
5. Choose a password. Remember this password, and do not share it with anyone.
6. Provide a challenge question and an answer to that question.
7. Enter your NU ID number as it appears on your acceptance letter.
8. Once the process is complete, please print the confirmation page for your records.
Questions? If you have any issues logging on, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Use the subject line “Admitted Portal Issue” and include the last four digits of your Social Security number, your ZIP code, and your full name as they appear on your admission letter. Also include a phone number. We will respond within three business days.
- Parents of newly admitted students are invited to create a Parent Portal Account, where they can receive important news and campus updates as well as pay enrollment deposits and check account balances.